View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 11:48 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Lichenflood - Dark Forest Spirit - Ancient WindClan Warrior
large dark brown tabby with green eyes and a white muzzle and chest.
He hated this place more than anything, but alas there was a task that required his presence and it was none other than Barkblaze who was his companion. Lichenflood didn't really have an issue with the ancient medicine cat - they were at least from the same Clan. The large tabby gave a grunt in acknowledgement. "Magpiewisp seems wrapped up in RiverClan affairs lately - although I don't know why he keeps wasting his time with that fatuous group of rogues. Let them sink for all I care." That wasn't even a Clan in his eyes anymore. To the rest of what the StarClanner said he just shrugged. "You might have stars in your fur and I, shadows in mine. But we're the same when it comes to Clan loyalty."

Worded faded to the wayside now as the two spirits set their sights on none other than Coldamber. Another WindClanner, and one that Lichenflood had been curious about. A cat whose familiar connections had extended past her own Clan while she had been alive. "As do I. You treat them much like a mother would her children... your commitment to them never wavering. Do you never tire?" His voice was deep and low as he stopped beside Barkblaze, peering at the former medicine cat with narrowed green eyes, a thoughtful expression on his face.

[ Barkblaze - @Rani ] [ Coldamber - @Abyssopelagic ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse