View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:41 AM
Digital Artist

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Haypaw sulked,” I supose I can since my littermates saw some of it before drowning. They won’t hate me for it...unless they’ll be mad that I live going through the territory.” She meowed folllowing after Nightshade.
Nightshade looked at her apprentice. She wasn't getting anywhere with the young cat. She was dead-set on killing herself. Nightshade knew what it felt like to want to die, but she actually had someone that brought her out of her depression. Haypaw...well, her entire family was dead! Nightshade was the only cat who told Haypaw that she meant something as far as she knew. Although, there was another option.... she could talk to Goldenstar about bringing Haypaw to talk to StarClan, to get her some answers. Nightshade shook her head a little. She doubted Haypaw would be willing to do that. She turned to her apprentice. "Now, Haypaw. When we're traveling along the border, you need to be careful. You aren't familiar with other Clans' scent, and it might throw you off guard. Make sure to stick close to me so you don't accidentaly stray into another Clan's territory."

(Does Haypaw's family actually hate her?)