View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Nightshade looked at her apprentice. She wasn't getting anywhere with the young cat. She was dead-set on killing herself. Nightshade knew what it felt like to want to die, but she actually had someone that brought her out of her depression. Haypaw...well, her entire family was dead! Nightshade was the only cat who told Haypaw that she meant something as far as she knew. Although, there was another option.... she could talk to Goldenstar about bringing Haypaw to talk to StarClan, to get her some answers. Nightshade shook her head a little. She doubted Haypaw would be willing to do that. She turned to her apprentice. "Now, Haypaw. When we're traveling along the border, you need to be careful. You aren't familiar with other Clans' scent, and it might throw you off guard. Make sure to stick close to me so you don't accidentaly stray into another Clan's territory."

(Does Haypaw's family actually hate her?)
(Nope. Maybe we should get clan leader and staff permission for her to travel to the Starcave with Nightshade like Daydream’d want to go their lol)
Haypaw nodded,” Right. I’d recognize the Riverclan’s reak anyday...probably not Windclan, Shadowclan, or Thunderclan’s. What about the abandoned Dusk Syndicate territory. I should probably know that scent just to be safe. And since Skyclan doesn’t border us how will I learn their scent.” She may be depressed, but she could still learn the borders.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here