View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:15 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

An Abyssinian padded through the territory, her golden eyes surprisingly soft and somewhat unfocused as she moved along. Most of the time, Redflight's thoughts were out in the world before her, but this time, she seemed almost trapped back in her head. She wasn't really paying attention to anyone - or anything around her. Her golden eyes scanned the territory without really seeing anything. It was like she was trapped - trapped in a dream, or something worse. I must be really out of it. She hadn't spent much time with Scorpionsting lately, and part of her was hoping to see the smaller golden tom again. It was like he brought out a different side to her. She was aggressive, sarcastic, and didn't trust other cats. Redflight had never planned on falling in love. She hated the idea of it. But with Scorpionsting, it was like - like she became someone else entirely. It was like she became a whole new cat.

She became more protective, and her even her voice had changed recently when she was speaking to him. It had become softer, instead of the usual sharpness that it carried. It was like he had taken away her weapons. Stripped away everything. She'd already told him that she had a crush on him, and that had gone... okay... but maybe now, it was time to tell him what she had been denying. What she still wasn't sure she was ready to admit to him. "Okay. I'll just practice, I guess." The feline sighed, taking a few steps to the side to where she could find somewhere safe to reveal these feelings.

"Scorpionsting... you're a really great cat, and we've known each other for a while now... and you know, I already told you I had a crush on you, but I wanted to tell you that I-"

She stopped, her ears going back in a way that she might have blamed on anxiety if it wasn't well-known Redflight didn't get anxious. She was never nervous! This was useless. If she continued to try and talk about feelings, she was going to end up getting herself in more trouble then it was worth. Things just weren't worth this. It wasn't worth all the confusion. Maybe she should throw the feelings aside for now and focus on being friends with Scorpionsting. Yes... friends. Partners, in a way, she supposed.

@Celestial

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.