Father(s): Unknown
Mother (s): Snowcloud (NPC)
Sibling(s): N/A
Other Family Members: N/A
Offspring: N/A

Best Friend(s): Springblossom (ShC) | Nettleshine | Redfeather | Sunshade

Friend(s): Twistedhaven

Acquaintance(s):

Enemies: Flickerflame (Former best friend)

Crush: N/A

Significant Other: N/A

Former mate: Flaxmoon
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Personality

Overview: Mapledawn is friendly and soft-spoken. She doesn't speak very often, only speaks when it is absolutely neccessary, and tends to be independent and less social than most cats. She is shy and is usually not the one to start conversations, but when she gets into a conversation, she finds it enjoyable to talk a lot. She gets distracted very easily and finds it difficult to focus on one thing at once, but seems to be pretty great with multitasking.
Traits:

+: Nice | Soft-spoken | Independant

=: Shy

-: Distracted easily

Psychiatric Complications:
Phobias:
Atychiphobia - Fear of failure

Sociability: ★☆☆☆☆
Outlook: ★★★☆☆
Responsibility: ★★★★☆
Cleanliness: ★★★★★
Generosity: ★★★★☆
Manners: ★★★★☆
Bravery: ★★★☆☆
More Logical or More Emotional?: Emotional

Greatest Hope: Become a well-known and respected cat in ThunderClan
Greatest Strength: Multitasking
Greatest Weakness: Cold weathers
Worst Nightmare: Being murdered
Deepest Darkest Secret: Has friends in enemy Clans
Most Treasured Memory: Times she'd spent with Nettleshine, Redfeather, Sunshade, Flickerflame, and Flaxmoon
Theme Song(s): Look Mom - Joh Michael Howell

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Physical Traits

Simple Description: Dilute calico she-cat with a pale reddish eye and a blue eye
Detailed Description: Mapledawn is a dilute calico she-cat with a bright red maple leaf tucked behind one ear and two leafs in her fur near her tail. One of her eye is red due to an unknown eye infection, and the other is blue.

Body Type/Structure: slim with a bit of muscle
Voice: Soft, quiet, timid

Scars / Deformities: N/A
Diseases / Conditions: Eye disease resulting in reddening of one eye

Coordination: ★★★☆☆
Reflexes: ★★★★★
Strength: ★★☆☆☆

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Backstories:

Kithood: Maplekit was a very troublesome kit, never being in the right place, always tumbling around, never paying atention, but showed great intelligence and proved to be on a level higher than the rest of the kits in the Nursery. When she was about 2 moons old, her friends, Nettlekit, Redkit, Sunkit and Flickerkit's sister, Sparkpaw, was murdered. While it didn't leave much of an impact on Maplekit herself, it would scar Nettlekit, who saw it all happen at such a young age, for moons to come.

Apprenticehood: Maplepaw would usually hang with Nettlepaw to help her feel better, and hung out often with an older apprentice named Flaxpaw and his friend, Twistedpaw, which resulted in Flickerpaw's jealousy, because he wanted Maplepaw's attention as well. And because Maplepaw only focused on Nettlepaw's mental state and training, she did not realise Flickerpaw acting strange after a visit to the Dark Forest in his dream. During a border patrol, Maplepaw got distracted and wandered off on her own, ending up on ShadowClan border, where she met Springpaw, an older ShadowClan apprentice, and decided to talk to her. They became friends very quickly and met often, Maplepaw often helping Springpaw cope with the death of her brother. Right before her warrior ceremony, is when she started taking notice of Flickerflame's violent and disturbing actions.

Warriorhood: After ThunderClan and ShadowClan's conflict happened, Mapledawn started seeing Springpaw (Now Springblossom) less. By then Flickerflame had gotten violent. After murdering Sunshade, his brother, he fought Mapledawn and Redfeather at the border and chased him away. He was then considered missing. Mapledawn had not seen him since then, she wonders what really happened...

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Quotes from Role-plays:

"..."

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 10th, 2024 at 10:15 AM.