Thread: Just Chatting
View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2017, 11:57 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Just Chatting

Well, we're just gonna chat here. Talk about anything.

I'm gonna start by saying the reason I left for a few months a little while ago and why I suddenly just came back into the community. A lot is for very personal reasons but I'm gonna explain some stuff.
I started to, kinda, move away from reality and I couldn't really handle things. I deleted all my social media or just left from it. It's hard for me to really remember those times, it's all just a blur now. All I really remember is a lot of sleeping and trying to be alone.
I still can't do social media but I came back here because I figured if I didn't try to communicate then it wouldn't be good and I've really found joy here!

Another topic,,, School is so weird, I'm at a different school than previous years but it's all the same to me, and it's already going by SOO fast. I have hard advanced classes and I get like no homework and it shocks me. I auditioned for both the plays + signed up crew, the parts are coming out Monday so that's cool. I need to earn 10 thespian points and memorize/recite 12 lines of Shakespeare to officially be a national thespian, and that leads into drama club.
I have a neon kick-ball mixer coming up and every Saturday starting on the 23rd I go in at 10 pacific time to work for like the whole day, and drama club meetings are every other Tuesday. Wow... I've only been in school a week...

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series