Old July 19th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
(OPEN RP )

Surgestorm padded into the seastone clearing not far behind Blazingstar, his yellow eyes wide and alert for his clanmates. He was silently grateful that they were the first to arrive, and that ThunderClan was not here yet. WindClan was on edge around the other clan since they had a quarrel with ThunderClan at the moment. He wasn't technically allowed to involve himself in such matters, but this definitely didn't help with the tensions between himself and Wheatfur that were already there to begin with. The thought of the other tom made his pelt inch with dislike, causing him to shake out his fur before padding over to where the medicine cat usually sat for gatherings.
Sageheart noticed the medicine cat as she walked with other cats, and broke away from the group she was in to walk over to him with a bounce in her step, sitting down near him. She didn't sit too close, personal space has always been a big thing for her so she didn't want to sit very close to any cat. She didn't plan to stay near the medicine cat long, as she didn't know him well, but she wanted to speak to him briefly. "Hello Surgestorm!" She smiled, trying to make her tone not so excited and more calm. "Its gonna be sort of tense here... Do you think there might be any arguing going on?"

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; July 19th, 2017 at 07:47 PM.