View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2017, 07:55 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Sageheart noticed the medicine cat as she walked with other cats, and broke away from the group she was in to walk over to him with a bounce in her step, sitting down near him. She didn't sit too close, personal space has always been a big thing for her so she didn't want to sit very close to any cat. She didn't plan to stay near the medicine cat long, as she didn't know him well, but she wanted to speak to him briefly. "Hello Surgestorm!" She smiled, trying to make her tone not so excited and more calm. "Its gonna be sort of tense here... Do you think there might be any arguing going on?"
Surgestorm smiled at Sageheart as she padded over to him, grateful for the company - even though he figured it would be short-lived as the warrior would definitely want to go do her own thing eventually. "Hello," He meowed, not bothering to mask any of his easily excitable energy. The tom was obviously tense though, and it almost seemed to make him a bit more antsy than usual. At her words, his smiling expression shifted into more of a cautioned look. "I hope not..." He meowed, his gaze moving from the she-cat to his other clanmates for a moment. "Arguing leads to fighting, and StarClan wouldn't like it if we broke the truce." His gaze met her onces more. "Of course, I'd like to think our clanmates are more sensible than others, and know better than to argue."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!