View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm smiled at Sageheart as she padded over to him, grateful for the company - even though he figured it would be short-lived as the warrior would definitely want to go do her own thing eventually. "Hello," He meowed, not bothering to mask any of his easily excitable energy. The tom was obviously tense though, and it almost seemed to make him a bit more antsy than usual. At her words, his smiling expression shifted into more of a cautioned look. "I hope not..." He meowed, his gaze moving from the she-cat to his other clanmates for a moment. "Arguing leads to fighting, and StarClan wouldn't like it if we broke the truce." His gaze met her onces more. "Of course, I'd like to think our clanmates are more sensible than others, and know better than to argue."
Sageheart knew that if starclan wasn't pleased, nothing good could come from it and just the thought of what would happen if any fighting happened made her fur prickle slightly. She pushed the thought out of her mind quickly, not wanting to think of it. "I am positive that all warriors are smart enough to keep their claws to themselves, but younger apprentices are sometimes known to cause some sort of trouble their first gathering." Her eyes focused on a nearby group of younger cats, feeling glad when she only saw happy faces and relaxed postures. "But hopefully they listen to their mentors and keep peace."

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series