View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2017, 08:15 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Sageheart knew that if starclan wasn't pleased, nothing good could come from it and just the thought of what would happen if any fighting happened made her fur prickle slightly. She pushed the thought out of her mind quickly, not wanting to think of it. "I am positive that all warriors are smart enough to keep their claws to themselves, but younger apprentices are sometimes known to cause some sort of trouble their first gathering." Her eyes focused on a nearby group of younger cats, feeling glad when she only saw happy faces and relaxed postures. "But hopefully they listen to their mentors and keep peace."
Surgestorm nodded to her words, following her gaze to the group of young cats. "I'm sure that's why Blazingstar only brought along a small number of our apprentices," He meowed. "One's that are calmer and have watchful mentors." The tom could see a few older warriors keeping their gazes on most of the apprentices, making sure that they stayed out of trouble. "Hopefully, I don't have to patch up stratched tonight." He laughed a little to himself. "I don't really want to stay up later than I have to for this gathering, to be honest." Almost as if it was on cue, his jaws parted in a huge yawn. He quickly shook his head though, and refocused on keeping a watchful eye out for any trouble. "Do you have an apprentice to yourself yet?"

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!