Thread: July Gathering
View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2017, 08:35 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: July Gathering

Caracalspirit glanced around the gathering area, eyes wide with awe as the young warrior grinned. It was her first gathering, after all. She took a deep breath, the WindClan warrior slightly tensing at the sight of ThunderClan. Relax she thought to herself, it's a gathering, the true is here for a reason. Still, Caracalspirit couldn't stoop a feeling of dread from gathering in the pit of her stomach as she sat in a nice spot, shaded and cool, and gazed at the moon just to make sure it wasn't covered with clouds. It was the one thing keeping the two feuding Clans at peace, after all.

Tealeaf followed Blazingstar, taking a look around with amazement. The warrior seated herself by Caracalspirit, who turned to her. "You don't think the leaders will fight, do you?" She asked, Tealeaf shook her head. "They wouldn't dare be mouse-brained enough to break the truce!" She replied, cuffing her friend playfully over the ear. "Right.." Caracalspirit replied, a smile appearing on her face. "They're smarter than that." She reassured herself, glancing at the two leaders.
(Both are open!)
--
Ivorypaw and Ebonypaw walked in with completely different attitudes towards the Gathering. Ebonypaw, distaste and annoyance. Ivorypaw, excitement and joy. "Aren't you excited, Ebonypaw?" The white-furred sibling asked, to which Ebonypaw snorted. "Excited? For what? To see the cats we're basically at war with and have to pretend to like? Yes, Ivorypaw, i'm excited." He replied sarcastically, making Ivorypaw roll her eyes. "Can you be pleasant for one moment?" She playfully teased her brother, making him scoff. "Yeah, but I don't want too." He replied, a smile on his face. @The Little Robin

Last edited by wickedvirtues; July 20th, 2017 at 10:48 AM.