View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm nodded to her words, following her gaze to the group of young cats. "I'm sure that's why Blazingstar only brought along a small number of our apprentices," He meowed. "One's that are calmer and have watchful mentors." The tom could see a few older warriors keeping their gazes on most of the apprentices, making sure that they stayed out of trouble. "Hopefully, I don't have to patch up stratches tonight." He laughed a little to himself. "I don't really want to stay up later than I have to for this gathering, to be honest." Almost as if it was on cue, his jaws parted in a huge yawn. He quickly shook his head though and refocused on keeping a watchful eye out for any trouble. "Do you have an apprentice to yourself yet?"
Sageheart found the timing of the medicine cat's yawn humorous, and it made her smile. At the other's question, she shook her head with a slightly longing look in her eyes. "No, not yet. I do hope I get one soon, it seems like it would be quite fun to pass on my knowledge." She thought of what it would be like, having a young cat look up to her and listen to her words and teachings. She then thought of all the ungrateful apprentices who'd be a pain to train. "Then again, maybe it would be better to be older before getting one." She laughed slightly.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; July 20th, 2017 at 02:27 AM.