Thread: July Gathering
View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn sat down beside her apprentice, Cherrypaw. "Remember, don't say anything stupid to the other apprentices. 'Kay?" She said. Tigerdawn licked her paw and gazed up at the leaders. ShadowClan, RiverClan and SkyClan are Late..." She muttered.

Skypaw flattened his ears nervously. He never liked gatherings, always too many cats. He glanged up at his leader, Blazingstar, then looked around. He spotted an apprentice next to a warrior. Her mentor I assume... He began padding over. I hope a don't make a fool out of myself! Skypaw stopped next to the cats. "H-Hello!" He mewed with a smile.

"Yes, Tigerdawn," the little shecat replied meekly, flinching slightly at her mentor's tone. The powerful warrior seemed stiff with tension as cats began to file around seastones. Her whiskers twitched as she noticed a young, Windclan tom, an apprentice from the looks of him, approach them and meow a greeting.
"Hi," Cherrypaw replied shyly, she fought her instinct to slink away. Just be polite, and careful what you say. "I'm Cherrypaw. What's your name?"