View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2019, 08:04 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan's Treachery

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Blazingstar was taken aback by the hatred shot at him just through the yowl of his name. His golden hues turned to meet cold ones of a hauntingly familiar face. It was the daughter of Caramelblood and Thrushflight, the two toms Blazingstar had trusted the least since the liberation of the clan from Singenight. The toms left a sour taste in his mouth after the horrendous thing they did to the she-cat who gave birth to the feline charging at him right now.

He braced himself, ears pinned. "What are you doing?! I'm your leader!" he replied above the battle noises.
The look on his face let Cobaltblood know that he was aware of who her fathers were. She hoped that he knew that what she was doing was for them. The molly was aware that he hated them, which only made her hate him in return. She couldn't understand how he was unable to see how great of a warrior Thrush was, how Windclan would be stronger with him! But this tom seemed blind to this. Blind to anything concerning his clan's strength. He seemed only interested in flirting with mollies and fighting with other clans.

Now that she was closer, Cobaltblood stalked in a circle around her leader. She gave a harsh laugh as he questioned why she was doing this. "Are you really that dumb? ... Well, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised," the hiss was almost as harsh as his glare. Was he even aware that they were trying to over-throw him? If so, then how could he be surprised that she was siding against him? Sure, she had been very young when Thrush died and even younger at the time of Caramelblood's death, but that fact didn't shake her dedication to her fathers. And in their names, she would kill this tom! How dare he believe that her loyalties would lie with her leader over her fathers?! With a deep growl, the stripes warrior lounged at Blazingstar.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛