View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2022, 02:44 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Buzzing for a Bug Badge!

--Rufflekit, Rainhound and Tawnypaw--

Rufflekit. Loved. Bugs. In quick strides he followed Tawnypaw, occasionally stumbling over his own paws. They were too large for him! He giggled at the molly, giving her a gentle nudge with his paw. "D- do you like c- collecting bugs t- too..?" he asked, a gentle smile stretching on his muzzle. Tawnypaw laughed. "Of course I do! They're really cool!" She paused at the edge of camp, tilting her head. Where are we supposed to go?

"Halt!"

Tawnypaw and Rufflekit turned at a voice behind them, a startled expression on their faces. Rainhound smiled softly, although she did wonder why she was doing this. Maybe she could cheer herself up a little. "You wanted to leave without me?" she teased, flicking her tail in a comforting manner. Tawnypaw giggled, racing out of camp with Rufflekit close behind. Rainhound sighed, but decided to follow them by stepping quickly. She wasn't going to waste her energy on running when they still needed to collect bugs.

Soon, they arrived at a beautiful forest with lush greenery. The air was moist, and a small stream could be heard trickling in the distance. Tropical fumes seemed to spread through the air, and Rufflekit took deep breaths, taking in the peaceful scent. "Can we go search now?" he asked Rainhound with wide eyes. The warrior nodded. "Of course. Good luck!" With that, all of them took off. Tawnypaw went to the right whilst Rufflekit decided to search to the left. Rainhound stayed in the middle, her grey paw shifting grass aside in the search of bugs.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den