View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2016, 05:55 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post
Swiftcry's silver gray striped tail twitched lightly as she spotted the bunny,right ear twitching ever so slightly.The molly nodded her small head,crouching low to the ground,but not to close.Hmm,that rabbit would be a great addition to the freshkill pile...The warrior thought,her maw making out a determined smile,nodding again,silently.

(havent roleplayed hunting a rabbit in quite a while,so I'm a bit rusty on it,heh.)
(It's all good, this is the first site I'm roleplaying on so I'm way more than rusty with this stuff xD)

Maplefur stalked slowly around the rabbit in a wide circle, coming to the opposite side of it. The rabbit continued to nibble it's food, completely unaware of the two cats enclosing it. Looking up at Swiftcry, Maplefur twitched her ear as a signal before pouncing out of the bushes. The rabbit immediately spun around, it's eyes wide enough to see the whites, and ran directly away from the calico and toward Swiftcry, not yet noticing the second cat.