work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Blood on the Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Name: Flamingrose.
Role: ThunderClan patrol member.
Personality overview: Kind| Adventurers| Playful| Loving| Curious| Confused easily| Loyal| Brave| Opinionated| Outspoken.
Additional information: I always get confused I did the overview right, correct? Anyway this is her looks and she was named Rose in honor of her decided sister Roseblaze.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Name: Stormbreeze.
Role: WindClan warrior killed by Rowanfury.
Additional information: If he gets chosen I might create a son for Stormbreeze so I can have an angsty backstory that already happened for the son hehe. And as Stormbreeze's worst fear is his own clan turning against him I think it would be quite fitting. However I am a new roleplayer (only joined this month), so I'm totally understanding if my application gets rejected because you want someone more experienced for such plots.

I wrote a plot for my cats after it happens if you choose Stormbreeze to be killed.

@Mad King
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post

Name [LINKED]:
Emberwing
Role:
ThunderClan Patrol Member
Additional information:
None at the moment! ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

Name [Linked]: Nightcry
Role: ThunderClan patrol member who dies
Additional Information: nope
Sorry for the wait!

Rose and I have decided on these four for the ThunderClan patrol and WindClan cat that dies. Thanks a lot for applying everyone!

For the chosen individuals, the plot won't be starting quite yet but I'll group message you when it does!

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules