View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 03:11 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Forgotten Soul’s (private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Hawkstar
Spicy grunted and headed up the hill, he was nearing the end of his middle-ages and a harsh winter without a den, not really knowing how to hunt, and not sharing a nest with multiple cats to transfer heat had visibly aged him. He was only 60 moons old. In the last moon of Syndicate he was well fed, and looked about 10 moons younger. His ungroomed grey fur was mattered down by the snow (I pressume it’s snowing already in Maine) he looked tired and ready to colapse. He glanced at the cat he saw If this cat attacks me...I’m going to die....oh well....
Bite was pushing past some bushes his fur getting some slight scratches , his right eye had three scars clean through it but he could still see clearly . His eyes were brown while the rest of his pelt was white and his left paw was a Smokey black his claws were long and ragged but very sharp , he scanned the hill he noticed The elder tom and he smirked his upper lip had a missing piece of skin showing off a sharp tooth . His spiked collar was poking at his neck just a bit but he shrugged it off he walked up to the old tom
" hello there " he greated his voice was deep and husky

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )