View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:28 PM
The goat queen

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
@Chancey

Daisyshade looked down at shallowpaw glad to find some comfort with her clanmates. She looked at the apprentice with worried eyes. Resting her tail on the small she cats shoulders she ushered shallowpaw behind herself protectively. Did shallowpaw know wether or not this cat and his band of little friends where under the rule of clan life. Sighing daisyshade backed up a simple step. "Careful young apprentice" she meows nervously. Then she cast a glance to the next Tom who spoke, he stood next to the larger Tom who had first spoken. "Thank you for understanding our beliefs, but you must understand a clan cannot turn on itself" she meows tail lashing as she looked back at the Tom with tear filled eyes. "If the starclan followers turned agasint bucknight and his choice we'd be driven out"
"Thats my apprentice "foxtail said,walking up to daisyshade. She looked sternly at shallowpaw ."go back to the apprentice den"she said."i do not want you to get hurt "
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....