View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2017, 05:22 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Phantompaw gazed around, her ears forwards and eyes focused on the distance. It didn't look dangerous out here, and she saw no evil cats. Twitching her tail, she wondered two different her idea of bad and Riankit's idea of bad were. Honestly, she had thought that Singenight had been a far better leader than either Dapplestar and Blazingstar, and Gorsefeather had been a better deputy than Shrikecall. She had always guessed that Gorsefeather had despised her, despite having never even met him, but she knew that he had been a powerful deputy. Realizing that Spireflare had begun speaking, she pushed her thoughts towards the back of her mind and focused on what her mentor was telling her! She sensed something beyond his first impression, something darker, but she paid that little mind. She gave him all her attention, as she didn't want to cause him any trouble... yet. If he was not a great mentor, or was too much like either Gustflight or Dovecloud, then she may decide that he was the wrong cat to train her. “I understand,” she said respectfully, her voice curt.
"Good."
This would be interesting.
It had been awhile since Spireflare had had an apprentice,the last two of them had either passed away or have gone missing. He didn't know if it was bad luck-or simply an inconvenience. He was determined to be successful though. He wanted a legacy,he wanted someone to carry on what he had. His eyes went back to focus on the moor. "We will be practicing combat first." he figured he could show her around the territory another time,not finding that to important,"To start off,I would like you to try to pin me. I know you don't know any moves,but I would like to know what I'm working with." He stood in front of her = now,facing her. His stance was spread out so he had more balance,his tail twitching against teh ground that it ruffled up snow a bit. Combat training was his favorite,his eyes ablaze in excitement.