Thread: Juniperclan rp!
View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 07:30 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Tearfall smiled slightly and replied, "Is there any action that I can take to assist you?" She had known already that the leader was not okay because Tearfall knew that there was a lot of stress included the job. She wanted to help Juniperstar, but didn't quite know how. She again drew her attention to her informal way of talking, but ignored it and refused to be annoyed with herself. Tearfall blinked and tilted her head, looking at Juniperstar curiously. She enjoyed the leader's company mainly because they had a similar personality and were quite frank with each other. Tearfall had no time for dishonesty or silly games that some cats tried to play, and enjoyed more serious company where the conversations were civil.
She sighed followed by a small smile and a shake of her head
" it's a personal matter you can't really help me with it I must work on it on my own. But thank you for the offer tearfall. So enough of about my problems how have you been doing ? " she meowed blinking her eyes and tilted her head as well . She looked around and spotted wishpaw talking with a tortoiseshell warrior she assumed starbelly was off doing what ever starbelly does and gatorjaws , brackenheart and fawncreek were probably in the warriors den . She didn't know where Deathheart was which kinda worried her as well she assumed bonedust was in the med den or searching for herbs . She looked back at tearfall

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 16th, 2018 at 07:31 PM.