View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2023, 04:01 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: < What happened to Goldenberry?! >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
Goldenberry gazed at the leader from where she stood, right outside the medicine den. She knew by now that Larkstar had seen their conflict and just gazed at the leader in frustration, her brow furrowed, ears pinned but nodding slowly. Fine. If it’s about my outburst earlier, then we aren’t talking about it. Goldenberry growled, gazing at the ground as she followed the leader to a quiet corner of camp before sitting, tail laid across my paws as I gave Larkstar a stern nod. Go on. She meowed, still seeming a little on-edge.

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader - PERM ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

"We very much are talking about it," Lark answered with a raised eyebrow and an unamused expression. There was no way not to talk about it. "I understand you're grieving," the monarch starts, feeling an odd mixture of both exasperated and sympathetic, "but you attacked our medicine cat just because you didn't like the news she gave you. The death of family isn't uncommon, and it isn't fair - believe me, I know - but that doesn't give you any right to attack a cat over it, perhaps especially the cat who was doing everything in her power that she possibly could to save that cat lost." Her words make an attempt at being soft and understanding, but Lark worries she may be a little harsh even in her attempt to be gentle. Still, Goldenberry is a seasoned warrior, Lark shouldn't have to mother her like this or remind her that actions have consequences.