View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2017, 02:42 PM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Timberpaw sat in the clearing, the young tom gazing around as he did so. His dark eyes were watching the other cats, his tail twitching back and forth in the dust as he did so. Timberpaw yawned, stretching out lazily for a moment as he did so. He didn't feel like doing much of anything that morning...after all, there wasn't much to do. The young tom licked his maw, straightening up with his ears swiveling around and following the conversations of the other cats. He didn't have anything to talk about himself, and since he didn't feel like getting involved in a conversation that other cats were already involved in, he decided to say nothing to them. His eyes followed along with his ears, staring at one group of cats after another, and his eyes seemed to gleam for a moment as he watched them. Timberpaw hadn't really thought about having friends; good friends; before, but now he was beginning to consider the thought. He had been focused so much on working hard that he had forgotten about friendships for a while, but now seeing all the other cats together made him feel like perhaps it would be worth it. Someone to tell his ambitions and dreams, fears and emotions to...someone I can trust, he thought almost confidently.
{ Omg I’m so sorry I just realized that post was from last year. Hah I’m so sorry I’m really new, still getting used to everything. I thought the first meant the newest one not the very first post on here! Please ignore this.}

Last edited by Jayie; December 26th, 2017 at 02:53 PM.