Thread: Art Sale!
View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2018, 05:57 PM
YEET!

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Art Sale!

So, on my art website, I usually would sell art for $5 USD, however I am lowering the price to $1 USD until January 1st.

What will I be selling?

If you are looking for a wyvern or dinosaur version of your Warriors OC, then you have come to the right place!

Why Should I pay you?

Well, I need money -- don't worry, I ain't doin' nothin' illegal -- and I thought HEY! LETS SELL SOME TRADITIONAL ART!

And... my dinosaur art is REALLY GOOD -- definitely not the best -- and yeah... also, if you would like a cat drawing of your OC, you may pay a higher price of $2.50 USD for a cat drawing... but you will have to wait until I start next school year, as I can't draw cats and I'm taking drawing next year in 11th grade.

Where should payment be made? And how do I tell you what character, pose, headshot or bodyshot, etc?

To tell me what you want, simply private message me here on WCO, or send an email to jack.porter51803@gmail.com

To pay me, simply send the price based on the prices below, and we'll negotiate! Then, simply send the required amount through PayPal using my PayPal.me which is paypal.me/pow3rbox

Prices

Headshot: $1 (LIMITED TIME)
Body Shot: $3 (LIMITED TIME)

Species costs!

Raptor (Jurassic Park Style): +$0
Raptor (Feathered): +$0.50
Rex (JP Style): +$2.50
Rex (Feathered): +$3.50
Indominus Rex: +$5.00
Indoraptor: +$10.00

Backgrounds!

Desert: +$0
Redwood Forest: +$1.50
Jungle: +$2.00
JP Visitor Center: +$2.50
JW Innovation Center/Main Street: +$3.50

Examples of art and my art website can be found here!

"A creature of the future, made from pieces of the past. Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned: this is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the Earth. We call it... the Indoraptor. The perfect weapon for the modern age."
- Gunnar Eversol, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom