View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2016, 10:00 AM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormblaze View Post
Featherpool looked at all the kits, from one to another. Why all the fighting? she asked herself silently. " stop this! you will all go outside! Rowankit, Pinekit, Mistkit, Stormkit. and you will be nice! Rowankit is just as good as you and i want you all to be friends! please, do this for me!" Featherpool said. Flamesong, fatherof there kits ,should not be so indulgent of them! rules must be inforced! Even though Stormkit was not hers, Featherpool felt responsible for all of them. "yes mother we will be nice!" Pinekit promised halfheartedly. they all went then and featherpool felt a weight go of her shoulders briefly and then be replaced with a slight anger. ' i must remember to tell flamesong not to let them get away with everything just because there kits!' featherpool silently thought. she hoped the kits would play nicely.
( p.s sorry for the latye reply!)
Mistkit didn't understand why there mother was so upset. I wasn't being that mean. She fumed she was hot with shame hot as a forest fire. But also proud. She didn't know why she felt proud but she did. She ran to Rowan kit and nocked him over and stood over him. "Thanks for getting me in trouble." Making sure there mother was not watching she hissed at the little kit and he jumped up and ran. she walked up to pinekit his eyes where bulging. "What?" She asked shrugging.