View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2019, 09:21 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

The apprentice gave a look to Larkpaw that was a mixture of hatred and curiosity as to what he wanted. "Larkpaw.." He greeted, eyes traveling where the dusty grey tom was looking, feeling jealousy rise as he saw the other give Dawnpaw a seductive grin. Which he didn't like. His mouth dropped open when he heard the apology, sending a harsh glare Larkpaws way. "Not having a good day? You seemed to be having the time of your life trying to flirt with her." He said in a stern tone, a flame in his usually kind eyes. He's trying to guilt trip Dawn! He thought furiously, tail swaying low, looking at the cream molly.

He listened with interest, eyes widening as the molly told the other it was fine.
They narrowed back into slits, brows furrowed angrily. Fine?! he thought while glaring down the dusty grey apprentice, he slowly rised, fur bristling. He gave a grin as Dawnpaw said she didnt ant to be friends with him. He gave a knowing glare, a smug grin making it's way, flicking his tail.

Slowly, the victorious feeling faded away, replaced with jealousy once again. "So are you actually going to call her by her name now? Dawnpaw?" he questioned slowly, teeth clenched half way through as he stood tall. He looked up at Larkpaw rudely , waiting for his answer. Guilt tripping, flirty, annoying tom! He ranted in his head, ears folding back, letting out a quiet , low growl.
Lark'Paw's eyes narrowed into slits a feeling of anger sparked within him as he spoke in a low voice almost a growl."I'll call Dawn whatever I want".He felt annoyed with the brown Tom.'A great day?! Give me a break, hearing a whimp like him go on about that was totally how I wanted to spend my day!'. He thought but he calmed himself, he was already on the cream Molly's bad side and his goal was to get on her good side but from the looks of it he had discovered a love rival.'So the young and immature kit has developed feelings? Well I can't blame him, Dawn'Paw could make any Tom fall for her if she really wanted....It wouldn't hurt to declare that him and I are aiming for the same goal...'Thinking this he flashed a mischievous smile as he padded up to the other Tom before whispering lowly only audible for Timber'Paw."Im serious about her, I won't give up on her either- I have fallen for her and want to be the one by her side so how about you? Is this just a childish game or are you serious because if you aren't serious...then don't worry..I will be gentle with her~".he leaned back with a smug look before giving a pure smile to Dawn'Paw."Well I'll see you around Dawn! Hope we can be friends...".He padded out of the den feeling proud.

Dawn'Paw blinked in shock at Timber'Paw, why was he getting so defensive? She had to admit she liked the feeling of seeing him get so angry for her but it was probably him wanting to protect her- as friends that is, but she wasn't liking either of the toms tones very much, standing up she looked at the two brows furrowed. The intense situation confused her and she was startled when she saw a peppy smile on Lark'Paw's face."Y-Yeah whatever...".She avoided eye contact awkwardly before she looked at Timber'Paw once The dusty grey Tom left.The cream Molly felt a slight pang as she saw his sad face and gave him a nuzzle on his cheek, speaking softly."Are you okay?".Her blue eyes showed concern as she sat next to him.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 3rd, 2019 at 09:24 PM.