View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2018, 03:49 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Dogs of Hale {Role-play Thread}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Reef walked down the sidewalk beside his owner. His owner crouched and stoked him a few times before standing up again. The owner unlocked the door and swung it open, Reef immediately my ran to the couch and jumped onto it. His owner patted him and pointed toward the door. I can play! Reef dashed out of the door, he was aware of the door closing. He ran for a while, heading to Clover Meadows.

~+~

Niko walked around Shady Willow Trails. She enjoyed watching the dogs work in her spare time. She sat on the ground and exhaled. There was nothing fun to do, she was usually bored. Ugh, where are the dogs! The vixen growled as she wrapped her tail around her paws.

Gemini was in Clover Meadow, working as a police dog with his owner. It was free-time for him and he decided to just relax for awhile, enjoying the warm sunshine on his fur. He laid down on his back and rolled around the ground playfully, his owner was outside sitting on a chair, reading a book. Gemini wished that all his life he would stay here forever and never have to worry about anything.

Isla was in Shady Willow trail, her owner petted her and gave her a treat. They opened the door and said some words that Isla couldn't understand and pointed outside, she guessed they just wanted her to have some air and breeze so she slowly stepped outside. She looked back at her owner and they gave her a nod, she smiled and leaped over the porch stairs. She ran and ran, enjoying the wind that blew against her face and pelt. She stopped as she caught a scent, she knew this scent before. It was the scent of a fox @Flameleaf

Last edited by Mystic; March 16th, 2018 at 03:49 PM.