View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2018, 05:36 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Dogs of Hale {Role-play Thread}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Isla was in Shady Willow trail, her owner petted her and gave her a treat. They opened the door and said some words that Isla couldn't understand and pointed outside, she guessed they just wanted her to have some air and breeze so she slowly stepped outside. She looked back at her owner and they gave her a nod, she smiled and leaped over the porch stairs. She ran and ran, enjoying the wind that blew against her face and pelt. She stopped as she caught a scent, she knew this scent before. It was the scent of a fox @Flameleaf
Niko stoop up and sighed. The vixen just wanted to see a dog. She walked through the place, looking at her paws. Her tail was swaying behind her as she walked, she was bored. The animal growled at herself as she tripped over a stone. Grr! Where are the stupid dogs! The black vixen broke into a run, determined to find a dog to watch. She didn’t even think about looking for scents, all she cared about at the current moment was finding a dog.

Character Site