View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2018, 07:45 PM
Sharky-Lou

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Dogs of Hale {Role-play Thread}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpes_x2 View Post
Braxil//Aussie//Female Member//Shady Willow Trails

"I'm doing well", Braxil yapped, "I herded cattle alllll day. My master said I did a good job." She beamed proudly, but then looked sullen, "I wish I could herd forever..."

The little dog loved working hard, and would never tire. As her oelwners slowed down in their age, she had became more and more frustrated with the easy life.

Cassius//Shepherd-Husky mix//Beta Male//Strays

"Strays come out during the day, too, honey." He stopped circling, and sat.

"Don't worry, I don't bite," he grinned, knowing his line was cheesy, "What's a show dog doing out without a leash? Are you lost?" His tone turned from coy to concerned.

@Sharky-Lou
Travis

The old dog chuckled softly before raising a paw and nudging the younger on the shoulder. " I remember those days when I wanted to keep running while my master held my leash back." He closed his eyes fondly at the memory. Then one eye popped open and he cracked a little smile. "Although, I find that as I have grown old, I find that feeling less and less." Travis murmured, before standing and stretching lightly. "But, while we both feel relatively young, I say a patrol would be nice. What do you, Braxil?"

Tabitha

She snorted, rolling her eyes but letting small smile peak out. "I was enjoying the view before you showed up." Tabitha responded before sitting down and sighing. "My owner usually leaves everything unlocked." The dog's nose twitched uncertainty before she shook her head lightly. "But what brings a flea bag like you to the nice part of town?" She teased lightly, letting her guard down a little bit more at the casualness of their situation.