View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2017, 07:38 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The large male looked through the trees to peer at the wandering female that now padded through the area, asking where she was in confusion. It made him smile and admit a warm chuckle as he walked over to Talonfang, his fluffy tail swishing behind him with each step. “Well, hello there, my dear.” He murmured, his tone soft and calming to the queen, “You’re in the hunting ground of Starclan - but don’t worry, you aren’t ready yet to join us for good. No, you have many more moons to spend down with Riverclan.” The warrior blinked at her with kind emerald-eyes before flicking his head slightly. “Follow me, I know a nice place where you and I can chat.” His fur glimmered slightly with stars and his form was slightly transparent. He did not give his name yet to her, wanting to take the time and enjoy this quiet moment. He padded through the undergrowth, hoping she followed before he settled down on his haunches beside a still pond that shone with clear water and stars, marking a beautiful, relaxing scene where there was no stress or harm in their way. It was also a secluded place where no other cats of Starclan would bother them for now. [/INDENT]
Talonfang flicked her ears in surprise as a tom welcomed her. Slight horror shown through her eyes when she found out she was in StarClan. It quickly dissipated however when she found out her stay was not for good. She silently followed the tom to a pond. Millions of questions were rolling through her head as she stared at the pond. She looked up at the tom with eyes full to the brim with kit-curiosity.