View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2018, 05:19 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lion Guard Redux [Private]

"Michael!" Aliyah shrieked in surprise, eyes wide with shock and horror.

##

Neither Evan nor Jeremy seemed to notice the lioness. Evan was in too much pain and Jeremy was too panicked. He made his way down from branch to branch, trying not to fall, himself, but trying to rush. He reached him in record time, too. "Oh my god Evan are you - Oh my god!" He gasped, looking him over carefully.

"That didn't work out as I intended at all," Evan groaned, leaning back slightly as he came closer, but leaning into the touch as Jeremy's tail flicked over his side in a comforting manner. He didn't say anything as Jeremy looked him over, taking deep breaths to keep himself calm. "Ah - Le- Legs, hurt, god, Jere...." His back left paw and front left paw hurt badly, both of them twisted at angles they should not be twisted at. And while his right front paw was twisting into the ground, claws sinking into soft dirt, neither of his left paws moved an inch.

"Can you move them?"
Jeremy asked carefully. Evan looked down at his paws, and Jeremy felt panic spark up when neither left paw moved after a moment. "Oh, no."

"Ah- I- I'm sorry," Evan inhaled sharply, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, trying to calm down.

"What? What are you apologizing for?" Jeremy said in disbelief, but he wasn't really looking for an answer, too busy looking his friend over for any other injuries. And he wasn't getting one. Evan snapped his mouth shut and averted his gaze.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust