Thread: Essie's Abode
View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2017, 10:28 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Essie's Abode

"Well," Romeo twitched his whiskers in amusement. "It wouldn't be my first rodeo when it comes to raising the little rascals." Romeo was no professional at raising kits, but he knew how to exert tender love, and the concept of it to the daughters he were raising. To him, all you needed was love. Love was a variety of emotions; Determination, happiness, sadness. Love was everything. "I'm a hundred percent sure that I'll always be there." It was truly endearing. She was the only of his lovers who told him about his future kits. Italy simply left the mewing girls out in the grass for him to find them, with no scent of her. It would be a nice change to raise them as a family. His ears flicked back; of course, he never really asked her to be his mate. With this pretty gal, he wanted to take things slow. His other relationships had been rushed, and didn't end well. It was always Romeo with the broken heart anyway. Then again, he couldn't just 'raise' kits with Essie without having that strengthening bond with her. The more Romeo thought about it, the more it sounded reasonable for her to be his mate. When he roamed his eyes over her figure, it brought a light shudder to him. She was ecstatic, and even her housefolk. It made him realize that if he was going to help her raise their kits...he would have to become a kittypet. For him to give up the beauty of nature, was hard for him. He didn't want to let that go, but he also didn't want his rose to do this on her own (even though she would have help from her housefolk). As he stared into her adrenalized eyes with their glowing irises, he quickly brushed himself against her, purring lightly. He brushed his tongue across her cheek and whispered in her ear, "I think we should be mates..." to Romeo, it was the right thing to do. He already loved her, and he wished to be more to her instead of an aimless lover. And, she certainly had to feel more for him, right? This was the right thing to do. That way their kits could know the meanings of different types of love from a gentle mother and loving father. The only thing holding Romeo back was welcoming himself as a kittypet...he didn't want to be restricted in those walls, held down by a collar like he was owned. He lived that life, and he never wanted to live again. On the other hand, he knew he wouldn't mind living within her perimeter. He'd be within close boundaries whenever she needed him. Or, he'd be willing to sleep in her cozy nest when she felt alone. The little things he didn't mind doing for her. He just wanted to make it official. To love her. To love him. He'd obviously have to bring his daughters around. Venice and Jasmine didn't mind him seeing another molly, but they were curious little mollies and wanted to know Essie's 'secret' identity. "No," he shook his slowly, pulling away to stare into her orbs. "I know we should be mates. We need to become mates. Take this body and helpless soul for how broken it truly is, and pierce it back together with love and tenderness, as I once knew before." Not only would he be gaining a mate, but his daughters would be gaining a mother. They would have a mother figure in their lives to follow. They would have little siblings to watch over. It'll be a dream. It'll be a miracle. It was like the skies was telling him that he was doing the right thing. He just hope it wasn't something rushed. Or, something that would be broken within time. "I can't promise you that I'll become a kittypet," he shook his head with obvious distaste at the subject of that rank. "But, I can promise to be incredibly close that whenever your soul calls out to mine, I'll find a path to its treasure. If only you give us a chance." Mainly, him needing her more. Essie didn't need him. He needed her. He needed the comfort. He wanted the settled life of love and family. To know he was wanted. That he was enough. He couldn't understand his past relationships; why did they leave him? Was he not good enough? Even so, Romeo knew that the love was worth it. And, the heartbreak that followed after? Just needed to be endured. Maybe Essie would end up like all his other old loves, whereas she was a flame that burned much more brightly, and if it came to the point she'd leave, Romeo wouldn't know what to do with himself. He was far in too deep than he liked to admit. The black tom pressed himself against her, just so she can feel how serious this was to him. How his heart was thumping irregularly. His heart was beating for her. Never had he felt so overwhelmed.

@FadingEchoes