View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2017, 05:17 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Street by the woods (private)

Just before the tom could feel his target's fur beneath his paws, the shout had caught him off-guard. "Savage what?-" But it was too late to ask questions. Butch felt a stinging sensation along his foreleg, hissing in pain and outrage once he saw the slight trickle of blood from the cat's attack. "Hey, what's your problem?!" the tom growled, sitting at a distance before running his tongue over the shallow wound. He spat at the metallic taste in his blood after a few licks. This was nothing like prey-blood...

"Yeah, real nice. I see an intruder, I try to play with them and now this? You should be glad I don't give you some real wounds, stranger!" Butch huffed with an upturned head, before starting to groom himself. He'd already begun on his foreleg, so why stop now? Butch paused to look at the tom as he groomed, unable to bat away his curiosity. As much as he wanted to hold a grudge, he couldn't.

"So, uh... Why are you here, anyway? There's nothing really here to visit for, you know." Butch sniffed after he spoke, glancing back at the two houses. "Unless you came to gaze upon the mighty Butch?" The tom purred with pride at these words. Maybe he'd made a name for himself, somehow.

( @Okapi )