View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 08:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Street by the woods (private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
"Your girlfriend? Gross." Butch's lip curled back at the mention of love, the tom openly gagging for a moment. "What's this 'kittypet' stuff mean, anyway? Like me..." Butch thought to himself for a moment, the tip of his tail twitching with concentration. "What... A house-cat? You're a stray, then?" He glanced at the tom with curiosity sparking in his bright yellow eyes. "Well I don't mean to brag, big-guy, but I've lived the life of a street cat... I've tussled with some of the strongest cats around. I've even eaten fresh prey once! Beat that, stray!" Butch laughed triumphantly as he licked a paw and drew it over his head.

A soft growl rumbled in the tom's throat once he heard the claim of superiority from this new arrival. He was just an intruder on Butch's turf. How dare he?! "Oh yeah, tough-guy? 'Round here we speak with our paws, first." He batted at the strange tom with a paw, unable to mask a laugh of enjoyment. He hadn't had a sparring partner in ages!

He gave a small smile," Nah man...im a clan cat..." He was silent for a second before loudly meowing,"Scared?" He smirked,"I've fought a battle with hundreds of fighting cats. I eat fresh prey every day." Monarchstep paused,"You might actually enjoy clan life. Fresh prey every day. Battle partners often." He let Butch keep battering at him its..pathetic his fighting skills.
( @Spikes )

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; December 26th, 2017 at 11:59 AM.