Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2017, 08:21 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post

Rockcrash took a deep breath. The dark gray tom was oddly nervous for the gift he was about to give. The Starclan cat could easily fight off any cat, but public speaking - especially something this important made him nervous. Despite his fears Rockcrash took a large step forward and opened his maw to speak. "Greetings Gyrewind, you have come a along way." His deep voice hesitated as he did his best to remember his life. "I am Rockcrash former warrior of Thunderclan. I died in a battle long ago." Rockcrash stepped closer, "I give you the life of strength. Use this to fight for your clan in the bloodiest of battles, and lead your clan through the toughest of times." The large tom gently set his nose upon Gyrewind hoping he had done his part right.
Gyrewind's attention flashed towards the advancing StarClan cat, its grey fur laced with stars. The tall cat straightened himself, holding his chest forward as the feline introduced himself and of course, the life. He felt a need to inspire a worthy figure in front of the Clans' ancestors, a worry as some of the warriors may scarcely accept his outlandish presence. When the warrior mentioned "you have come a log way," Gyrewind felt relief in his chest, admiration towards the humble feline, and a smile prying at his pursed lips.
When he stepped closer, Gyrewind's muscles tensed at once. He prepared himself for the unknown that this life may cost him. And as his nose pressed Rockcrash's, Gyrewind was stunned as much as he would be by pain. Emptiness, until a burst of sparks erupted in his very muscles, but snuffed out immediately. Following after that, two more of the same sensations in random order as if he were receiving blows from an invisible opponent. This time, Gyrewind could feel the cat's nose pull away from his. He opened his eyes and watched Rockcrash turn back, wondering over the fluttery feeling in his arms and legs, that almost felt like his muscles were trying to expand.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)