View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2018, 03:26 PM
Royal Tea

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: 25 days of 2018!!

Essence tapped the toe of her dark leather boot onto the ground as she deliberated her arena choice carefully, like she did before any match. Her play style was all about carefully planned luck and her razor sharp reflexes. So, what will she go for this time? Well, part of it depends on the opponent. Essence took a swift look at who she would be facing: some fox who was much taller than she is, his bright red fur would make him easy to spot. A katana, meaning there was almost no way he was a mage. Medium to short range attacks were what he relied on.

In contrast, Essence had to get extremely close to her opponent in order to affect them at all. But the light weight of her gauntlets better suited her than the bow she almost ended up choosing. She could either choose forest, mountain, sky, ocean, just the blank room, or let her opponent decide. But if her opponent also wanted to have a hint at the other's class, they would end up in the blank room. Better not chance it, but he could probably guess what I am just from my apparel. It was true, Essence's dark cloak didn't exactly scream 'fighter' or 'tank'. So, the champion lightly tapped 'forest'.

Barkface, Spottedleaf, Mudfur, Runningnose, and Yellowfang.