View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 01:51 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Eveningkit shrugged,” Maybe even my mentor for all I know.” She meowed. Cherrypaw would make an amazing warrior. A smart warrior.I wonder what her warrior name will be maybe Cherryapple, or Cherrybeach, or Cherrycall, or Cherrydawn, or Cherryeagle, or Cherryfrolic, perhaps something like Cherrygaze, Cherryhail, Cherryice, or Cherryjump, or something more traditional like Cherrykick or Cherryleap or Cherrymeow perhaps something abstract like Cherrynap or Cherryolive or Cherrypoppy or Cherryquiet or Cherryrumble who knows it could be simply Cherrysnap or Cherrytiger, or boring like Cherryvole or Cherrywhite or something lame like Cherryyarrow. Heck...Cherryzinnia. Yeah...I like Cherrygaze... She purred,” What do you think your warrior name might be. I have a few guesses on my own apprentice name...” she meowed thoughtfully.
"I think I'm a little too young to be your mentor." Cherrypaw mewed with a sigh. "But we can train together for sure! It'll be lots of fun!" The white she-cat purred. The apprentice enjoyed training with other cats. It made training more fun for sure. She also liked to show off a little for more than just her mentor. It was hard to show off to Blazingcomet anyways. He'd seen her at her best and her worst. He knew the extent of her capabilities and probably wouldn't care too much about Cherrypaw showing off.

Cherrypaw tilted her head in thought, trying to think back to her conversation with Foxpaw. They'd talked about this too. Well, more about Foxpaw's warrior name rather than her own. But the SkyClan she-cat remembered thinking up one or two names. Her snow white ears perked up as she remembered. "I'm hoping for something like Cherryblossom or Cherryclaw. Those would be nice names. It is all up to Grousestar, however. I'm sure our leader will pick out perfect names for both of us." The apprentice purred. "What are your guesses? You've got quite the unique name. I'm sure your warrior name will be just as special!"

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic