Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: get off your butts before we make you [TC APP EVENT]

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

The praise was nice.

Something she never expected from others. It was a nice reminder that she was doing well. A reminder that she didn't have to feel like a outcast all the time. Her chest heated up with pride and she embraced the head butt.

She kind of knew this lesson! Pouncing came instinctually, but she didn't realize there was a correct or effective way to do it. Treepaw listened carefully to the words and watched the demonstration. She'd tried this is Spiderthroat before and felt pretty decent about her pouncing skills. Getting tips from others was more beneficial though. She was really starting to appreciate the lessons she was receiving from everyone else.

I've got this.

Treepaw hyped herself up and strayed a little from the group. Carefully stalking a leaf nearby, the apprentice found herself bunching her muscles together to practice the pounce. When the tension released, Treepaw found herself flying through the air. It was going so smoothly! Until the leaf started getting blown away by a breeze. Treepaw was quicker, though, and turned her head as Mudhound suggested. Her body twisted and she was able to land her paws on the leaf. Her teeth clamped around the plant and she rose to show Mudhound her catch. Her eyes brimmed with pride at the task.

@Rani

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL