View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2018, 11:11 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Blazing & Roan's Walk [Private]

@Suspiciousmindz

She laughed and playfully challenged, "Not only do I think it's an impossibility, but I know you couldn't handle me." It was a joke, since she didn't think she was a particularly wild date but maybe there was some truth to it when she hadn't had a steady relationship or love interest. The closest thing she had to it was a silly kit-crush she harbored for Blazingpaw too many moons ago, and she looked back on that with embarrassment.

Her attention flicked back to Blazingstar, who began detailing what the necessary date steps were. "That must be what I'm doing wrong," she answered, as if he had revealed to her the secrets of the universe. "Of course, I had the mud part down, but foolish me-- I forgot to roll in wild onion or garlic. How can I ever thank you enough for this excellent love-life advice?" Roanfeather grinned. "Now I finally have an explanation for why all the she-cats clamor over you." Whether they did or not, she wasn't quite sure -- rumors were around, but none that she paid any attention to, as gossip had never been the most trustworthy source of information. Besides, Blazingstar's romantic encounters weren't of interest to her.

"Oh, don't start using the wise leader-voice on me," Roanfeather complained gently with a nudge. "Maybe someday if you want to come out here to scope out the land for the taking, you can gather your warriors and do it, but we're just on a walk right now." It was supposed to be getting him away from the stresses of the Clans, though she hadn't helped matters. A strange rock formation in the hill caught her eye, and she squinted at it momentarily, asking, "Is that a cave? I think we could fit through there." There was a crevice, probably barely big enough for them.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; April 12th, 2018 at 11:12 PM.