View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2018, 01:09 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Blazing & Roan's Walk [Private]

@Benrito

Blazingstar's whiskers twitched with amusement when Roanfeather decided to play along. He listened, lifting his chin in the air all noble-like, as if he'd changed her life. "No need for thanks, I'm here to give the best advice. It's kind of my purpose and part of my role as leader after all," he responded, waving his tail in the air behind him before a small chuckle left his throat. While Blazingstar could be serious when he wanted to be, he was the worst about not laughing when he's trying not to. That's what normally gave away that he was joking around.

"Fair enough," he responded back. He wasn't sure what she meant by his "leader voice", to him, he always sounded the same. He always tried to sound happy and fun, he didn't realize he had a "leader voice". When they arrived on a small cavern, Blazingstar couldn't help but let the memories of when he got his life cross his mind. That was such a long time ago, but standing before a dark opening made it seem like it was yesterday. "I do believe that's a cave and maybe we can fit. Are you thinking about walking into it?" he turned to look at her, his gaze curious. Was Roanfeather really considering walking into a place they didn't know was safe or not? That was the type of recklessness that came from him! Not Roanfeather! Or maybe he thought wrong of her?

Last edited by Fawn; April 18th, 2018 at 12:15 AM.