View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2018, 10:03 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Blazing & Roan's Walk [Private]

@Benrito

Blazingstar almost felt insulted at first. Roanfeather was criticizing his leadership skills! This couldn't stand! He let out a small huff in her direction before taking a few steps towards the cave entrance. He opening seemed much smaller now that he was staring into it. Of course, it was large enough for them, but it didn't appear as large as it did a few feet back. "Well, when you put it like that..." he spoke, giving her a mischievous stare before looking into the cave and allowing the scents from it to drift over his scent glands. It smelled musky, very abandoned. "I'll have to lead the way now to make sure my precious warrior doesn't get hurt!" he exclaimed, turning to her for a moment simply to wink at her before -- attempting to look -- confidently walking into the cave, lowering his body a bit so he didn't hit his head. His whiskers grazed the sides of the opening in the ground. It was an odd sensation compared to the open moors on the territory. It made him rather... uncomfortable.