View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2018, 09:54 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Blazing & Roan's Walk [Private]

@Benrito

Blazingstar let out an amused laugh when his idea ended up working for once. A good scare would keep Roanfeather on her paws! Literally too. "I try," he commented, pausing in his steps to give her face a soft thump with his fluffy tail. That was apparently his preferred choice of weapon against Roanfeather: his fluff. Smothering her always seemed like the best option. "But what can I say?" he began, continuing at a quickened pace through the cavern, growing more anxious at it didn't seem to let up, "I'm irresistible!" he exclaimed, hoping his cheerful voice would mask the anxiety rise from his pelt.

"Badger adds fluff, not pudge. Everyone knows that," he joked in return. His nose twitched a little as fresh air started to become noticeable. The cavern even started to light up and as Blazingstar shuffled around a tight corner, he could see the opening. Relief flooded over him. "Here's the other side!" he exclaimed as he took his final steps in the cavern to be met by the outside. He couldn't stop himself from stretching his limbs out and really appreciating the breeze that came through.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL