Thread: Star Wars RP
View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 11:18 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Star Wars RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Abigail had been wandering around the town for a while, getting excited every time a ship landed, only to be disappointed when tourists or traders stepped out. Finally a large ship flew overhead. It was loud and it blocked out the sun. She knew this was it. Rey put her arm around her daughter and pulled her close but Abigail wasn't having it. As soon as the starship had landed she ran towards it only to be surprised when two people stepped out. A blonde boy, probably Owen and with him...
Kylo Ren.
Abigail stumbled backwards, now more afraid. She stared at Owen for a few heartbeats then looked away. She couldn't stand it anymore. Rey came forward, subtly gripping a gun on her side. "Owen...Is it really you? And...you know...Kylo Ren!" It was at this moment that it dawned on Abigail that Owen might be closer to her than she thought. He knows my father...how...how...DARE he!
"Did you know about this?" She whispered to her mother.
(I'm laughing so hard right now and I have no idea why after I just read your post. XD)

"Yeah. Who else would it be?", Owen said, looking at Rey and Abigail. Kylo Ren didn't say anything as he stared at them. (I have writers block. XD)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif