View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2019, 08:20 AM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@Doodle

Mapleshatters paws slowly hit the ground as she sniffed the air, trying to catch a wiff of any creature. At first, it was nothing. Then suddenly the aroma of a squirrel practically hit her. Instinctively she crouched lower, smoking her way to where the animal was. It was times like these, where she completely forgot about all of her theories. Where she was concentrated on one specific thing while she blocked out the rest of the world. When she was peaceful. The mollys ear twitched right before she leapt at it. Too far from it, and now it was scampering away. It took her a minute to process what was happening before she scampered after it. She had to catch it, the squirrel couldn’t escape like this. The felines thoughts started returning back to her as she chased it. We’re they’re dark faeries around, causing this misfortune to happen? That must be it. And then all her theories started coming. Were any foxes around? What about kittypets, or should she call them two-legs? And don’t forget- Mapleshatter skidded to a half a moment too late as she collided with another cat, her small build causing her to be face-to-face with the ground.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (: