View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 01:25 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@Sasukewolf (madness)

Iriss had climbed out the window of her loft room and up into the highest branches of the tree that grew beside the broken but beautiful building. Though the window opened only to to the very lower part of the tree, Iriss considered herself a very good climber, and if she was around the top few branches she must have been. She wasn't as high as she could be, not really the highest, but more around the roof of the place, she had narrowed her different colored eyes against the wind that blew in the higher places in the tree. Her thin layer of snow colored fur ruffled and she was starting to feel cold, but she had promised herself she wasn't going back inside until she saw Hades entering the building. She may not have liked clan life, and she did consider herself a friend of the clans, but she had learned a few things there. One of the things was that you always help your clanmates. Hades had let her stay in his place, so she felt responsible for helping with things, even if she was going a little far by waiting until he entered the building to return to her soft bed of feather and moss.
He begins to walk up to the building soon, he sees her and began to walk up to her looking up towards her. “ daring I heard you call. Are you in need of me?” He asks with a soft purr as he begins to climb up to her and soon begins to stand in a branch by her. He smiles happily at her “ do you seek me my dear?” He asks with a soft purr as he begins to lay down as well. His claws digging in the bark a bit as he looks at her. “ speak my dear what do you wish from me?”