View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He begins to walk up to the building soon, he sees her and began to walk up to her looking up towards her. “ daring I heard you call. Are you in need of me?” He asks with a soft purr as he begins to climb up to her and soon begins to stand in a branch by her. He smiles happily at her “ do you seek me my dear?” He asks with a soft purr as he begins to lay down as well. His claws digging in the bark a bit as he looks at her. “ speak my dear what do you wish from me?”

Iriss looked up at Hades, remembering how she had called him moments before she had gotten up into the tree. But hearing him call her darling and my dear, took her mind instantly away from that and she found herself blushing. She looked away for a second until she calmed down so he wouldn't notice. "Uh, I was just so confused by the multitude of cats that I was wondering where you were." She answer half-honestly. She had been confused by the amount of cats crowded around all over the place, and she had been wondering where he was, but she had not mentioned that she wanted to make sure he was safe. He wouldn't understand. At least, she didn't think he would. She didn't know him very well. Iriss shivered a big shaking her pelt while she was doing it to make it seem like she was just trying to get something off her. She just hoped he didn't notice she was cold. Iriss liked the view and liked to just gaze at things, but the nice cat that Hades was Iriss highly doubted he would let her stay outside if she was cold. She had to remind herself she was a quest.