Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
~Blackfeather~
Female, 27 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
A starless-night black, short-haired she-cat, with vicious deep-blue eyes.
Family: Sister of Duststorm.

"Hey," she bristled her fur, squinting her eyes, "my hairball of a sister went missing, and it's family-obligation or what-not to look for them right? Well I just saw her slink all the way back with that other hairball, so I'm taking a nap in a den now if you don't mind."
She tried trotting away with a flick of her tail and a comment. "It was nice not being crowded in the camp for a while, too, so think of it as a stress release session or whatever." She huffed, scrunching her snout at her own words.
Stress release would be wringing somebody's neck...

(S'okay, the time just got by is all lol ;p)

Mistyshard narrowed her eyes slightly at Blackfeather's attitude, but decided not to comment further on it. She did have a valid reason; it's something Misty would have done a few moons ago as well. Actually, it was something she had done, when she went on her non-successful search for Birdsnow. However Blackfeather's attitude was really pissing her off. Usually she'd have let it slide, but some sort of punishment needed to happen here. Even if it was minor.
"Your excuse was sensible I suppose, but your attitude towards me is downright disrespectful. If you wish to remain in RiverClan bring back three pieces of prey so that you'll at least do something to make up for your disappearance. And be back by sundown."
Her brows were furrowed and her tail lashing ever so slightly. There was no excuse for not completing this. It was simple, just bringing back three catches, and Blackfeather should be glad she was letting her off so easily.

[ There will be no harsh punishment for Blackfeather since you were not informed of her going missing. She simply needs to bring back three catches, and have three posts - one here, one catching the prey, and one bringing it back. This is due by the 23rd of April. ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den