View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2023, 11:12 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: StarClan Territory

➵ pebblepool .*.。*゚
// ➵  @Lillith @BEAR. @Rose

well that's certainly peculiar! pebblepool was enjoying paradise until the grandfather called her over, which wasn't actually a bad thing in her eyes. every time he came out his brood he was bound to have something interesting, and this was definitely it! other council members had already gathered by the time she made it over to the veil, and dear stars was it a sight! as she gazed upon it, she wondered how such a thing even happened. was it something relating to the passing of time , a deliberate act , or both? turning to the grandfather, she gazed with confusion. "this withering makes me wonder if they've finally decided to take action,, i don't blame them if they have. i would kill to be in our paradise as well!" a part of pebblepool wondered if the members of the council that dwelled in the shadows knew anything about this. sure, they were on somewhat of a truce in the domain that lays between , where souls are judged. but outside that, was there really any sort of allyship between them? food for thought pebblepool supposed, but that was for another time. "what does this weakening entail?" she questioned, turning to the oldie.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; November 6th, 2023 at 11:14 PM.