Thread: Haven Springs
View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2021, 05:33 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Haven Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
-->Petuniapaw
The normally cheerful cat was now near the back of the crowd. Her father was missing and it was breaking her heart. Without him she felt truly alone. Even this event so far couldn't bring her any joy. As apprentices started making up games she just kept her head low. She didn't want to be part of them, not without Blizzardsky. Petuniapaw looked at Kestrelstar with a weak smile before laying down. Her eyes scanned the new territory. It wouldn't been nice if she wasn't in such a gloomy mood.
-->Hawkpaw
This cat on the other hand followed right behind her clanmates. Now look at this. It was so pretty. Even more pretty than starclan. Starclan was pretty yes, but this was better. Hawkpaw jumped right into the nearest pool, but felt how hot it was and jumped right back out. It wasn't just that though she thought she would sink. It was scary.

// both open \\
(For Petuniapaw)
Frostpaw strolled up to Petuniapaw. She seemed to be enjoying the sun on her fur or something. Frostpaw wasn’t entirely sure why she was here, but it was something to do. “Hi,” Frostpaw meowed, deciding to mingle. Besides, Petuniapaw liked miserable. Only Frostpaw was allowed be be that miserable.

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!