View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2023, 09:00 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine View Post

Wildkit felt a cat nudge him and he woke up almost instantly. He was trying to sleep. He'd be attempting his own hunters crouch all day and he was tried. The apprentice sized kit looked at Stormpaw. "Because I sleep here duh.", he meowed. The young tom kit gave his pelt a quick wash. "The nursery is for kits. I'm no kit. I'm eight moons old, so technically I'm no kit. Plus if Bumblestar would lift those lessons I'd be one by now.", he retorted. Wildkit really didn't care for the new leader. Adding another lesson when he had finally been ready to become an apprentice. She was the reason why most kits were still kits when they were old enough not to be.
Stormpaw stayed frowning at those words, the tom flicked his tail with a lick on his nose"just because your eight moons old doesn't mean you can sleep here already, I'm sure Bumblestar has a good reason for this. all lessons that the warriors teach is for the good of the kits... if your name has a kit at the end then your are a kit" The apprentice said trying to keep the conversation low"what if we made a deal? my deal should be good enough for you and i'm only doing this once because I would hate to see you make more of a fuss of not being a apprentice" he said with a little snappy voice"I'll talk to bumblestar and see if she will allow me to take you out into the territory with a warrior every once in a great moon until you become apprentice and you will just stay with your own rank even if you don't like it. I'm onl making this offer once so choose wisely, if Bumblestar is ok with this then you can join me, Blazepaw and stormclaw" he said with a firm voice.

[ least i wanna do is to see wildkit throw a big fit ]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up